Jaws, Chin, Cheeks & Nose
Straighten your nose safely
Re-plump your features
Achieve Pouty Lips
Dermal fillers are a minimally invasive treatment that revitalise the face by filling the lines and wrinkles to restore volume lost in the skin.
Rather than just smoothing or tightening skin, an injectable filler aims to change the facial profile to a more youthful, softer one. The injection of filler materials under the skin can fill in deep folds, such as nasolabial folds (also called “bracket lines”, running from the corner of the nose to the corner of the mouth), create fuller lips and pad out hollow cheeks and eyes.
At Savant we use Allergan Hyaluronic Acid based fillers
Hyaluronic Acid is a natural substance found in our bodies and is absorbed naturally after a period of time. The results last 9 – 18 months and sometimes more depending on the individual and the area treated.
Need to know:
- Depending on the individual’s and the area, an aesthetic may be used.
- Swelling will occur after the treatment but will subside within two weeks.
- Some bruising may appear.
- You have to come back within 2-4 weeks for a follow-up with the doctor.
- If more than one injection is needed for the same area, appointments will be scheduled 2-4 weeks apart to allow time for the swelling to subside.
Be the first to know
Enter your email address here to have our best offers, events and last minute deals delivered directly to your inbox.