Manicure & Pedicure In Kings Cross
While many people gravitate towards spa facials or brow treatments during a trip to the salon, it can be so relaxing and invigorating to treat your hands or feet to a little pampering. This is especially true if you work with your hands, are on your feet all day, or simply want to refresh them a little with a touch of nail shaping and colour.
At Salon Savant, you can sink into a world of pure bliss and indulgence in our tranquil space. With our nail salon in Kings Cross, you can step into calm surroundings away from the busy city, allowing any stresses to melt away. We can offer both a pedicure and manicure in Kings Cross, with several options to suit your tastes and needs. Our experts will listen to your beauty goals and suggest the best treatment for you, which may be a simple shape, buff and polish, or something a little more indulgent.
Book your treatment online and our team of beauty therapists will help you to refresh your nails with our best manicure and pedicure in London.
What Kind Of Nail Treatments Do You Offer?
We offer a range of nail treatments from our Kings Cross salon, so there is something to suit all needs. This includes:
- Manicure – if your fingernails are in need of a little TLC, you will love the manicure from our nail bar in Kings Cross. This treatment will shape, buff and polish your nails, tidy your cuticles, and moisturise your hands. Then we will be able to add colour of your choice, either with gel, varnish, French tips, or chrome effect. We also offer this treatment to gentleman, which is ideal for men whose hands are in need of a little lift.
- Pedicure – alongside your hands, it’s also important to take care of your feet, so indulging in our pedicure in Kings Cross is a great way to revive tired soles. With this treatment, we will shape, buff and polish the nails, tidy your cuticles, remove dead skin, and moisturise the feet. You then have the option to add colour with gel, varnish, French tips, or chrome effect. This is another treatment that is available to gentlemen.
- Pure Indulgence – our Pure Indulgence treatment takes place in our luxurious spa lounge and it includes shaping, buffing, soaking, exfoliation, cuticle tidy, and dead skin removal for pedicures. Your nails will be beautifully shaped and treated with a prescriptive nail coat depending on your nail condition, before finishing with the perfect Phenom or Infinite Shine polish. We can also use lasting GELeration or OPI Gels, which offer results for up to 2 weeks.
- Nail fungal treatment – fungal nail infections are quite common and can be characterised by the dark spots that they create on the edges of your nails. With our laser and medical pedicure or manicure, we can help to reduce the infection.
- IPL – this treatment is mainly used to target age spots on the hands. IPL is similar to laser treatment, however, the machine used released light in different wavelengths, like a photo flash, rather than one direct wavelength of light. These waves penetrate into the second layer of skin without harming the top layer, allowing the unwanted pigments to be destroyed.
- Profhilo or dermal fillers – if you are starting to see signs of ageing in your hands, you may be interested in restoring a youthful look. Profhilo can be used to intensely hydrate and bring back firmness with a hyaluronic acid injectable gel. Alternatively, we can use dermal fillers to add volume and create a soft look to the skin.
Are There Any Add Ons?
We want you to have the best experience at our nail salon in Kings Cross, so we offer a range of add ons to supplement your chosen treatment. This includes gel removal if you’ve had your nails painted for a little while, thermal mitts for dry hands and feet, a 15 minute massage, waxing, and hot paraffin wax to leave your hands and feet feeling silky soft for days. We may offer these add ons alongside your treatment, but if there is something that you like from the list, let us know during your booking call.
How Much Does A Manicure In Kings Cross Cost?
Whether you are looking for a manicure or pedicure in Kings Cross, you can find all the costs in our pricing menu. The prices start as low as £30 for a varnish manicure, so you can enjoy the highest quality results without breaking the bank. If you can’t find what you’re looking for on the menu, or would like to chat to us more about the prices of our hand and feet treatments, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you are ready to take the first step on your journey to refreshed hands and feet, book a consultation with Salon Savant today. At out nail salon in Kings Cross, you want to rejuvenate your hands and fingernails, or bring life back to your tired feet. Alternatively, you can speak to us about which treatment we would recommend to help you achieve your beauty goals. No matter which one you choose, you can be sure that we offer the best manicure and pedicure in London. You will receive the highest quality care and see the best results, thanks to our professional practices and products. Our team of nail specialists have countless years of experience in providing the best treatments from our nail bar in Kings Cross, so you can be sure that you’re in safe and reputable hands.
FootLogix Medical Pedicure