For all types of nails, particularly peeling nails
Bond the delicate layers of the nail to promote strength, condition and growth with Jessica Fusion, a basecoat for peeling nails. Helping to prevent nails from peeling and chipping, it uses rubberised resins to fuse the delicate nail layers together.
The perfect solution for problem, peeling nails, Jessica Fusion helps to fuse delicate nail layers together, conditioning and strengthening with key ingredients rubberised resin, and vitamins A and D to condition your nail tissue for growth, helping to provide strength and flexibility to your nails.
1. Apply 2 coats of Fusion as a corrective basecoat to clean dry nails.
2. Generously apply treatment using 8-10 strokes.
3. Apply under and over the nail and seal the edges.
4. Follow with 2 coats of your preferred Jessica Custom Nail Colour.
5. Finish with 1 coat of Top Priority as a topcoat to reinforce the therapeutic value of the custom basecoat.
6. If you require a high gloss finish seal the treatment with Brilliance.
7. Once your nail condition improves you are ready to switch to Reward, Jessica's basecoat for normal nails.
Nails will continue to peel until the problem area grows out. So trim peeling nails with sharp nail scissors every 2 weeks and file to shape with a soft file.
If not wearing colour, reapply your base coat every 2-3 days and remove once a week.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua/Water,Eau, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Calcium Pantothenate, Retinyl Palmitate, CI 60725/Violet 2