This formula, with Dermal Infusion Technology®, provides relief of peeling, scaling, itching on the soles and between the toes, as well as irritation associated with fungal infections. Contains Clotrimazole, an effective anti-fungal agent. Protects and cares for clammy feet prone to Athlete’s Foot. Contains no added moisturizers.
Footlogix Pediceuticals are:
– Non-occlusive: do not seal the skin and do not hinder its natural functions, which is why it can sweat normally.
– Non greasy: Stockings and shoes can be put on immediately after application; they will not damage the protective layer. Just apply and go!
– Hygienic: The applicators have a closed system, so that no air can get into the container and bacteria-free application is possible.
– Effective: Protects damaged skin from infections and acts most effectively against diabetic foot dryness.
– Easy to apply: The product rapidly absorbs into the skin without a greasy residue.
1. Shake well before use.
2. Hold product upright and apply a walnut sized amount on feet.
3. Footwear can be word right after application.
For best use twice daily: morning and night
Active Ingredients: Clotrimazole 1% (antifungal), Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Butane, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Propane, PVP, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Ubiquinone.