Perfect basecoat for dry nails
Dry nails need a well deserved drink.
Rejuvenation offers a moisturising cocktail of strengtheners and conditioners to promote health and flexibility.
Give nourishment to dry nails with Jessica Rejuvenation, a basecoat for dry nails that adds much needed moisture to parched tips. Working to heal and condition, this nail care saviour is the perfect prescription for healthy nails.
Effectively balancing protein levels, Jessica Rejuvenation provides intense hydration and nourishment thanks to key ingredients hydrolysed keratin, soy, wheat protein, aloe vera, vitamin E and jojoba for the ultimate in moisture replenishment.
1. Apply 2 coats of Rejuvenation as a basecoat treatment directly to your your dry clean nails.
2. Apply 2 coats of Jessica Custom Nail Colour using 8-10 strokes.
3. Finish with 1 coat of Top Priority as a top coat to reinforce the therapeutic value of the custom basecoat.
4. Follow with a Custom Colour or a second application of base coat.
5. For a high gloss fast drying finish, seal the treatment with Brilliance.
Jessica’s prescriptive base coats are designed to slowly feed the nail. If not wearing colour, reapply base coat every 2-3 days to ensure they have the nourishment they need.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Camphor, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Aqua/Water/Eau, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Diacetone Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Liquidum Paraffin (Mineral Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Citric Acid, CI 60725/Violet 2