For clients prone to fungal infections, this formula with Dermal Infusion Technology® contains Clotrimazole, an effective anti-fungal agent, effective in treating dry, rough, scratchy, sand-paper like skin. This formula will guarantee soft, healthy feet and will provide effective relief from any irritation and scaling they may cause. Also contains Urea to help lock in moisture.
Footlogix Pediceuticals are:
– Non-occlusive: do not seal the skin and do not hinder its natural functions, which is why it can sweat normally.
– Non greasy: Stockings and shoes can be put on immediately after application; they will not damage the protective layer. Just apply and go!
– Hygienic: The applicators have a closed system, so that no air can get into the container and bacteria-free application is possible.
– Effective: Protects damaged skin from infections and acts most effectively against diabetic foot dryness.
– Easy to apply: The product rapidly absorbs into the skin without a greasy residue.
1. Wash and dry feet.
2. Shake can vigorously before each use.
3. Hold can upright and spray 10-15cm away from feet.
4. Apply to clean, dry feet once or twice per day or when needed.
Active Ingredients: Clotrimazole 1% (antifungal), Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Butane, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Propane, PVP, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Ubiquinone.