Formulated with Tea Tree oil, this formula effectively kills odor-causing bacteria in shoes in seconds and leaves a refreshing scent. Formula will not harm leather or canvas. Also helps to prevent against fungal infections.
Easy to use spray allows for a controlled and targeted application.
Footlogix Pediceuticals are:
– Non-occlusive: do not seal the skin and do not hinder its natural functions, which is why it can sweat normally.
– Non greasy: Stockings and shoes can be put on immediately after application; they will not damage the protective layer. Just apply and go!
– Hygienic: The applicators have a closed system, so that no air can get into the container and bacteria-free application is possible.
– Effective: Protects damaged skin from infections and acts most effectively against diabetic foot dryness.
– Easy to apply: The product rapidly absorbs into the skin without a greasy residue.
Shake well before use.
1. Hold product 2 – 3 inches away from shoe and spray desired amount into the shoe.
2. Allow to dry for 1 – 2 minutes before wearing shoes.
3. Use as often as needed. Best used on a daily basis, before and after use of shoe.
SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Butane, Propane, Undecylenamide DEA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).