This formula with Dermal Infusion Technology® acts as an astringent to help in reducing perspiration of the skin on the feet. Contains sage which has anti-bacterial properties, acting as an antiseptic, and also contains Oak Bark Extract, an astringent proven effective to shrink pore size.
Footlogix Pediceuticals are:
– Non-occlusive: do not seal the skin and do not hinder its natural functions, which is why it can sweat normally.
– Non greasy: Stockings and shoes can be put on immediately after application; they will not damage the protective layer. Just apply and go!
– Hygienic: The applicators have a closed system, so that no air can get into the container and bacteria-free application is possible.
– Effective: Protects damaged skin from infections and acts most effectively against diabetic foot dryness.
– Easy to apply: The product rapidly absorbs into the skin without a greasy residue.
1. Shake well before use.
2. Hold product upright and apply a walnut sized amount on feet.
3. Footwear can be word right after application.
For best use twice daily: morning and night
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Butane, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Propane, PVP, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Quercus Robur (Oak Bark) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Ubiquinone.