This formula with Dermal Infusion Technology® has “vaso-active properties” which helps reduce foot and leg fatigue. Witch hazel also promotes healing and circulation, horse chestnut to effectively strengthen capillary walls and CoQ10 is used to strengthen skin. This moisturising formula also contains urea to hydrate the skin and leave clients with relaxed, soothed legs.
Footlogix Pediceuticals are:
– Non-occlusive: do not seal the skin and do not hinder its natural functions, which is why it can sweat normally.
– Non greasy: Stockings and shoes can be put on immediately after application; they will not damage the protective layer. Just apply and go!
– Hygienic: The applicators have a closed system, so that no air can get into the container and bacteria-free application is possible.
– Effective: Protects damaged skin from infections and acts most effectively against diabetic foot dryness.
– Easy to apply: The product rapidly absorbs into the skin without a greasy residue.
1. Shake well before use.
2. Hold product upright and apply a walnut sized amount on feet.
3. Massage in to tired legs twice daily or as needed.
4. Footwear can be worn right after application.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Butane, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Urea, Propane, PVP, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Ubiquinone.