An effective anti-fungal spray, containing the proprietary anti-microbial ingredient Spiraleen®, is proven to provide care for unsightly toenails prone to fungal infections. Penetrates into the skin under the nail to eliminate fungus and can also be used between the toes for peeling skin. Contains Avocado oil and Panthenol to restore toenails to optimum health.
Footlogix Pediceuticals are:
– Non-occlusive: do not seal the skin and do not hinder its natural functions, which is why it can sweat normally.
– Non greasy: Stockings and shoes can be put on immediately after application; they will not damage the protective layer. Just apply and go!
– Hygienic: The applicators have a closed system, so that no air can get into the container and bacteria-free application is possible.
– Effective: Protects damaged skin from infections and acts most effectively against diabetic foot dryness.
– Easy to apply: The product rapidly absorbs into the skin without a greasy residue.
1. Remove nail-polish from toenails before application.
2. Shake well before use, hold can in desired position and spray toenails from a distance of 1 inch.
3. Allow to dry for 10-15 seconds. Apply twice daily until conditions are resolved.
Butane, Panthenol, Propane, Propylene Glycol (and) Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Clotrimazole, SD Alcohol 40-B, Undecylenamide DEA, Water (Aqua)