These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Salon Savant, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Salon Savant and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Salon Savant and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Consultations: £30 – redeemable against treatment or purchase only.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- Courses must be paid in full prior to the first session.
- The clinic accepts cash and all major debit and credit cards.
- A discretionary £50 deposit will be taken per appointment if the service price is £60 or above and will be redeemed against final pay.
- We do not store or keep any card details or payment information.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- Before and after pictures will be taken for all aesthetic clients to manage their progress.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time by unsubscribing.
- All doctors, nurses and therapists are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Savant does not guarantee continued treatment with a named doctor, nurse or therapist.
- All Doctor Consultations cost £60. This fee will be excluded from your total bill if you decide to go ahead with the treatment on the day of consultation.
- If you do not attend a booked appointment and fail to notify us 24 hours in advance you will be charged the full amount of treatment or your full deposit.
- The Doctor reserves the right to refuse treatment if at time of consultation, patient is thought to be unsuitable, or it is not in their best interests to proceed without refunding the deposit.
- A patch test must be had 24hours prior to any treatment that requires a test. If patch test is not taken, treatment will not be carried out at the booked slot and the deposit will be charged to reschedule.
- No shows or cancellations less than 24hours of the appointment will be charged the full deposit amount, full treatment cost or one full session if its a course of treatments.
- No shows or cancellations less than 24hours of the appointment for gift card holders will be charged £50 which must be paid before the gift card is redeemed.
- Refunds on single treatments that were purchased at full price are refunded only as credit in-store or points on the treat card.
- No refunds on single treatments that were bought on offer / discounted.
- No refunds on products.
- No refunds for courses except in the following case:
- A medical reason – a written letter from your GP that you cannot have the treatment for a medical reason and
- the medical report must be submitted within 14 days of purchase of the course and
- as long as the course hasn’t been used:
- If sessions have been redeemed from the course, the used sessions will be charged at the full price of the individual treatment and the balance will be refunded.
- Refunds are to be paid to the same card used for payment. If payment was made in cash, a refund to a card bearing the same name of the client will be made.
- Treatment courses and special offers are for one client only and are not to be shared.
- Courses of treatments must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase unless it is a tattoo removal course.
- Single treatments bought on credit must be redeemed within 8 weeks of purchase.
- Gift cards must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase. After this they will expire.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Salon Savant, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Salon Savant.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Salon Savant or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Salon Savant makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Salon Savant is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst Salon Savant uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Salon Savant accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Salon Savant reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Salon Savant accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Kohlan Limited trading as Salon Savant details
23. Kohlan Limited trading as Salon Savant is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10506059 whose registered address is 108-110 Judd St, Kings Cross, London WC1H 9PX and it operates the Website www.salonsavant.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 273148305.
You can contact Salon Savant by email on email@example.com
24. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).