- Chemical Peel £95
WHAT IS A CHEMICAL PEEL?
A chemical peel uses an acidic solution that breaks down the top layer of skin and exfoliates the skin by removing the dead skin cells to reveal an intensely renewed and overall smoother, younger-looking complexion. This can be applied to the face or various other areas of the body to reveal brighter skin. Chemical peels are suitable for all skin types. Depending on which type of peel is recommended for you, the strength of the peel varies depending on the skin type and your concerns.
We provide all types of peels, ranging from mild strength to medical-grade peel. A patch test is not required for our chemical peels, However, a prepping period for darker skin tones is required. All this will be discussed in your consultation.
Some of the chemical peels that we use are:
- Glycolic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Salicylic Acid
- Kojic Acid
- Mandelic Acid
What’s the difference between an intense peel and milder peels?
Milder peels carry less downtime than intense peels, and the acidic strength between these types of peel vary.
- For Beginners and sensitive skin types, our therapists will use a mild acidic peel. This will help restore radiance and brightness to dull and lacklustre skin and reveal softer and smoother skin. The peel is effective enough to gently exfoliate the skin for improvements in concerns like pigmentation, acne, uneven skin tone and texture.
- For problematic and oily skin that is prone to breakouts, that requires deeper exfoliation and skin rejuvenation, a stronger peel is recommended to stop acne-causing oils in their tracks, control congestion, and relieve inflammation.
- A stronger peel provides deep skin resurfacing, which is great for ageing skin and improving rough-textured skin. It’s the perfect answer for acne grades 1 to 3, or oily and combination skin types.
- Depending on your indications, more treatments may be required for optimal results.
- We recommended a series of 3 mild to medium-strength chemical peels for improving skin quality and maintenance. Our therapists will work with you during your consultation to form the ideal treatment plan for your unique needs and goals.
Who is it suitable for?
The effects can be supplemented and prolonged at home with a good skincare routine, and the treatment itself can be used regularly as part of your skincare routine to maintain a fresh, youthful glow, or before big events for a skin boost.
Deeply penetrating and designed to target a variety of skin issues, chemical peels work to target problems below the top layer of skin, such as
- Suitable for all skin types
- Reduce pigmentation concerns for a more even skin tone
- Gently improves skin texture
- Restores hydration for parched skin
- Provides an instant glow
- No downtime experienced
- Treats hyperpigmentation
- Treats photodamaged skin
- Helps minimise wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves overall skin health
- Restores luminosity for dull skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Proven rejuvenating effects
- Resurfaces the skin
- Treats acne and blemishes
- Involves little to no discomfort
- Immediate and long-lasting results
Our specialists will specifically tailor your chemical peel treatment to your needs. You can enjoy the chemical peel and unwind as our beauty experts solve your concerns or team up the peel with a facial treatment for an even more beautiful glow.
Book your consultation online and our team of beauty specialists will help you to discover the amazing results that can be achieved with our treatments.
HOW LONG DOES THE TREATMENT TAKE?
Most of our chemical peel treatments take around 30 minutes to complete. We typically recommend a course of six sessions to give you the best results, depending on your concern, your skin type and the results you want to achieve.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER TREATMENT
Most people experience a light sloughing to deep peeling for the new, toned skin to shine through. This peeling is normal, but once the peeling has stopped, you will find revitalised skin, a more even skin tone and a smoother complexion. We will not need to use any numbing cream, but be aware that some of our deeper, advanced treatments will require downtime to allow the peeling to reduce after your chemical peel treatment.
- Within five to seven days after your first treatment, you can expect to see results.
- All chemical peel skin treatments should be booked at 3-4 weeks intervals because it takes around 30 days for your skin to rejuvenate completely.
- One chemical peel will reveal improvements to your complexion. But if you wish to achieve your best results, we recommend a course to gradually attain your complexion goals.
- Patients commonly experience redness of the treated area after their chemical peel. The skin should return to its normal colour in a few days.
- Depending on your skin type, your skin will need preparation to avoid adverse reactions such as hyperpigmentation.
How Much Do Your Chemical Peels Cost?
Chemical Peels cost between £90 – £110
You can enhance your advanced treatment by adding boosters to your session. All this will be discussed with your specialist during your appointment.
Book your consultation to experience your very own bespoke chemical peel treatment.