Chemical Peels In London
If you have persistent or deep skin concerns that you struggle to treat, you may love our chemical peels in London. Deeply penetrating and designed to target a variety of skin issues, chemical peels work to target problems below the top layer of skin, such as age spots and acne. No matter if you opt for a chemical peel as part of a spa break or as a standalone treatment, you are certain to love the glow and refreshed feeling that it brings to your skin.
At Salon Savant, we have a full menu of advanced chemical face peels in London to combat a range of skin issues. Whether you want to treat hyperpigmentation, sun damage, or visible fine lines and wrinkles, we have a chemical peel to help. With our peels, we can break down the top layers of skin to truly target your problem areas. All you will need to do is sit back and relax in our serene King’s Cross oasis. You can enjoy the chemical peel treatment and unwind as our beauty experts solve your concerns, or team up the peel with a facial treatment for an even more beautiful glow.
Book your consultation online and our team of beauty specialists will help you to discover the amazing results that can be achieved with our best chemical peels in London.
What Is A Chemical Peel?
To put it simply, a chemical peel uses an acidic solution, depending on which type of peel you choose, which breaks down the top layer of skin. This can be applied to the face or various other areas during full body chemical peels in London, but ultimately, the solution causes exfoliation to remove the dead skin cells.
There are a variety of available chemical peels, but one the most common is a superficial chemical peel, which only targets the surface level of the skin. They are mainly used to minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. However, medium and deeper peels can be used to tackle issues below the top layer, including acne, freckles, age spots, and scarring. No matter which peel you choose or which skin concern you would like to correct, you can be sure that our best chemical peels in London can help.
Which Chemical Face Peels In London Do You Offer?
We have an incredible selection of chemical peels for you to choose from, including:
- Pigment Balancing 40% Intermediate Peel – this deeply penetrating peel combines brightening and anti-inflammatory ingredients that are designed to target hyperpigmentation, photodamaged skin, and acne. We use an elixir of 40% glycolic acid, 27% vitamin C, 10% citric acid, and 4% emblica to provide powerful exfoliation and promote cell renewal. This is the perfect treatment for hyperpigmentation, photodamage, freckles, and age spots.
- Retinol Infusion 4% Intermediate Peel – the perfect pick-me-up for dull skin. This powerful retinol blend provides your skin with instant radiance, repairing compromised barriers as it restores vitality and hydration levels. As a universal treatment for all skin types and conditions, this chemical peel offers a visible lift, softer fine lines and wrinkles, and increased hydration levels.
- Skinbrite Intermediate or Advanced Peel – combat deep pigmentation from hormones, sun damage or hyperpigmentation with this chemical peel. This treatment is not recommended for patients with sensitive skin, as most people experience light sloughing to deep peeling for the new, smoother skin to shine through. Downtime is required, but once the peeling has stopped, you will find strengthened, brightened, and deeply exfoliated skin.
- Salicylic Acid Intermediate Peel – if you are looking for a chemical peel for acne in London, this treatment could be the answer. Stop acne-causing oils in their tracks, control congestion, and relieve inflammation by effectively exfoliating the skin. It’s the perfect answer for acne grades 1 to 3, or oily and combination skin types.
- TCA/Salicylic Acid Advanced Peel – if you have particularly rough or textured skin, this advanced chemical peel for acne in London could help. This treatment is not recommended for patients with sensitive skin, as most people experience light sloughing to deep peeling for the new, toned skin to shine through. Downtime is required, but once the peeling has stopped, you will find revitalised skin and an even tone.
If you are unsure which of our peels would be best for your skin, we will be more than happy to make some recommendations. We have countless years of experience in the beauty world, so we can suggest the best chemical peels to suit you. Simply contact us today before booking, and we can recommend the best treatment for your goals.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
Most of our chemical peel procedures take 35 to 60 minutes, and we typically recommend a course of six peels to give you the best results, depending on the type of peel you choose. We will not need to use any numbing cream, but be aware that some of our deeper treatments will require downtime to allow the peeling to reduce.
We also offer a skin transformation package, which includes two facials, three resurfacers, and one peel. This package has been put together to provide you with a luxurious spa experience and incredible results in one trip. Contact us to find out more.
How Much Do Your Chemical Peels Cost?
At Salon Savant, we strive to be as transparent as possible with our Savantelle, so you will find our how much our chemical peels cost in our pricing menu. This is a simple guide that can show you the cost of all of our treatments, such as massage treatments, eyebrow tinting, or treatments in our clinic like anti wrinkle injections. If you can’t find what you’re looking for on the menu, or want to chat to us more about the cost of our chemical face peels in London, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you are ready to try one of our chemical face peels, book a consultation with Salon Savant today. You can choose the chemical peel treatment that you think suits your skin concerns best, or speak to us about which we would recommend. No matter which of our peels you choose, you can be sure that you will receive the highest quality ingredients and beautiful results. Our team of spa specialists have countless years of experience in providing the highest quality treatments, so you can be sure that you’re in safe and reputable hands.
Healite II LED Therapy
Obagi Skin Care In The UK