Excess Facial and Body Fat
Excess body fat, facial fat and cellulite can cause a variety of cosmetic issues, caused by fat cells protruding due to constricted fibrous bands under the skin. For those with stubborn areas of excess fat on their body, it can be disheartening when trying to shift it as weight-loss is difficult to target to a specific area. More common areas where people may wish to reduce excess body fat and improve their body shape include the thighs, breasts, hips, buttocks, chin, knees, and upper arms. When we exercise, it reduces total body fat, meaning if you were specifically looking to target excess body fat on your stomach, diet and exercise alone won’t always shift it.
We understand these concerns, which is why we are happy to provide expert fat loss procedures and body contouring treatment that are both non-invasive and simple to undertake. Request a consultation today for our experts to assess and recommend the best plan of action for you.
What are the Causes of Excess Body Fat?
The build-up of excess body fat can be attributed to several things resulting from diet and lifestyle. Many of these factors can take time to result in body fat build-up, but all contribute to the body concern that can affect health and wellbeing. Causes include:
- Poor diet
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Lack of physical activity
- Poor sleep hygiene
Excess body fat will differ on how it distributes over the body for different people, especially as not all of the above causes will apply to every individual. The good news is that there are plenty of preventative measures that can be taken to help.
How Can You Prevent Excess Body Fat?
As well as choosing fat loss procedures to aid slimming down, there are some ways you can make adjustments in your diet and lifestyle that will help prevent the amount of excess fat if you are concerned with this getting worse. These include:
- Improve your diet and maintaining a healthy weight
- Reducing your alcohol consumption
- Increasing exercise
- Reducing your stress
- Improving your sleep pattern
- Quit smoking
All of the above, if they apply to you, will aid in preventing the build-up of excess body fat. However, if you already have concerns with existing excess fat build-up, we have body contouring and fat loss procedures to help you.
How We Can Help Target Excess Fat
We have multiple excess fat treatment & product options. All will help with contouring the face and body as well as assist with health and lifestyle coaching which can contribute toward a significant reduction in excess body fat and a much healthier lifestyle.
The type of treatment will depend on your consultation it can be any or a mix of the following treatments:
- Dimagra, a 21 Day System followed by 42 Day Maintenance method to lose fat, increase lean mass, improve skin tone, and remodel the silhouette.
- EnCurve treatment which uses RF energy to oscillate (shake) fat cells to build heat until they reach the end point of cell death. The dead fat cells are removed through the body’s natural waste processes. This is ideal for the upper arms, abs, love handles, thighs and knees and involves placing the head applicator over the targeted areas to penetrate the body with no pain experienced.
- Ultraformer III uses HIFU, which stands for ‘High Intensity Focused Ultrasound’, to target various depths of the body’s tissue for skin tightening, skin lifting and body contouring treatment. Ultraformer III treatment for the face works as a non-invasive facelift by tightening the skin and targets the ‘V’ line formation and jowls.
- Aqualyx is an effective fat dissolving procedure that can remove stubborn fat in common areas that struggle to reduce by exercise or nutrition programs alone. Address concerns with a double chin, the lower face, the thighs, and any other area of concern. Using natural plant-based compounds to break down excess fat, Aqualyx is a proven way to eliminate stubborn fat cells including hard to treat areas such as buccal fat.
- Dermal filler can be used to contour the jawline and build a slimmer face shape. This treatment is will be tailored for your face shape and is great for achieving a more defined and slimmer jawline.
- Muscle Slimming injections is great for reducing the size of the masseter muscles and a receding (weak) chin for a more contoured and V shaped face.
- Celluform is used to treat areas of the body and Celluform+ is ideal for treating double chins. Celluform is injected into the subcutaneous tissue under the skin where the fat cells are found. It dissolves the cell membrane of each fat cell or adipocyte and effectively destroys the fat cells.
We recommend having a consultation prior to the treatment, where our highly experienced Savant Specialists will assess the areas you wish to treat and generate a bespoke treatment plan for you.
Book Your Body Contouring Treatment Today
Request a consultation by contacting us today and our experts can book you in at your convenience. Our Kings Cross location in the heart of London is a tranquil escape from the city, where our Savantelle can relax and rejuvenate their body and mind with a host of Spa treatments and clinical treatments.
Browse our online Savant Shop to find recommended products to use at home after your body contouring London experience. At Savant, we can address many different body and skin concerns to boost your confidence and leave you feeling perfectly pampered.
Fat Dissolving Injections – 1 Treatment