Excess hair is determined when there is an excessive amount of hair on the face or body or when hair grows in unusual places. It is normal to have some hair on the face and body, but an excess of hair growth can cause discomfort or cause people to feel self-conscious about their appearance.
- Certain ethnic groups have an increased risk of hirsutism, such as women of Middle Eastern, South Asian, and Mediterranean descent
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Certain medications
HOW WE CAN HELP
Here at Savant King’s Cross, we have multiple treatment options to treat excess body hair:
- Waxing to maintain smooth skin.
- Electrolysis which is a method that burns away hair permanently using a small electrical current delivered into the hair follicle through a needle.
- Laser hair removal. A laser beam is used to damage the hair follicle, causing the hair to fall out.
- We also offer facial threading.
- Rather than remove the hair, another option is to safely bleach excess hair.
PERMANENT HAIR REDUCTION
LASER HAIR BLEACHING LONDON
Decléor Relax & Destress Massage