Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Fine lines and wrinkles are caused by the breakdown of collagen and elastin in the skin. Collagen and elastin provide the support structure for the skin, helping to keep it smooth and resilient. As these fibres break down over time, the skin begins to lose its strength and elasticity. When this happens, fine lines and wrinkles can begin to appear and leave your skin looking less youthful. Our experts here at Salon Savant in Kings Cross, London, can address these concerns and provide the advice and treatment you’re looking for to help rejuvenate your skin.
Request a consultation today and let our Savants assess your fine lines around the eyes and wrinkles to recommend the best course of treatments for you at our London anti-ageing clinic.
What Are the Causes of Fine Lines and Wrinkles?
As the name suggests, fine lines and wrinkles are small, shallow creases that are only as deep as the topmost layer of your skin. These lines are up to two millimetres deep and often indicate the beginning of your skin’s ageing process. You’ll usually first see these fine lines around the eyes and mouth because the skin there is relatively thin and moves a lot throughout the day. It’s these repetitive motions that cause over time wrinkles and creases in the skin which are difficult to avoid. Repetitive movements that can cause fine lines and wrinkles include:
- Side sleeping
Most of the above, with the exception of smoking, applies to many of us as they are normal movements of the face. There are other factors that also contribute to fine lines and wrinkles, including:
- Sun exposure
- Fair skin
- Dry skin
Many of the above will vary between people depending on lifestyle habits and what your current skincare regime is. Fortunately, there are ways you can address these causes and help your skin maintain its youthful appearance, including visiting us in our London anti-ageing clinic.
How to Prevent Fine Lines Around the Eyes & Wrinkles
- Practice sun safety and wear broad spectrum sunscreen daily.
- Adopt healthy habits i.e no smoking and excessive drinking, hydrate your skin by drinking more water.
- Invest in good skincare by having a consultation with our skincare experts at Savant.
How We Can Help with Wrinkles in London & Fine Lines Under Eyes Treatment
Here at Salon Savant, we have multiple options for wrinkle and fine lines under eyes treatment to help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your face and body:
- Microneedling, where you will have very tiny holes poked into your skin in the area required. Microneedling will stimulate the collagen beneath them to repair itself, smoothing out your fine lines and wrinkles. Be sure to use the serum and other products provided by your Savant Specialist after your treatment to ensure the best results for the long-term.
- Wrinkle Relaxing Injectables. We offer several options of anti-wrinkle injections. Our main injections are derived from the botulinum toxin but is exceedingly safe and effective on fine lines and wrinkles caused by repetitive muscle movements of the face. It temporarily paralyses these small muscles to relax the wrinkles, providing a smooth appearance.
- Dermal Fillers. Using hyaluronic acid, dermal fillers gently and naturally replace the lost volume in the areas of your face that are prone to fine lines and wrinkles or sagging by increasing fluid in the injected area. Dermal fillers will make your skin appear plumper and will smooth out any deep wrinkles and folds. Juvederm is one of the most frequently discussed fillers.
- Neck Lift – this will help to reduce the appearance of any neck bands or visible creases that naturally occur. This can develop over time from regular movement such as chewing and smiling. A neck lift will provide a more youthful neck appearance.
- Ultraformer III is the non-surgical solution to help tighten, lift and contour your face. As a non-invasive alternative, Ultraformer III uses HIFU technology to firm the skin and provide an overall ‘lifted’ appearance.
- Infini RF helps to increase the collagen production in your skin to help reduce wrinkles and resurface for a smoother feel. Infini RF uses advanced radiofrequency technologies and uses your body’s reaction to firm the skin.
- Mesotherapy is performed using injectables to provide a high concentrate of active ingredients to the deep layers of the skin. These 20 minute sessions of mesotherapy will improve texture and firmness.
- Revital Treatment will enhance collagen synthesis that helps to plump fine lines and wrinkles. Revital uses a quasi-long pulse, resulting in a pain-free treatment with no downtime.
- Derma Roller is a form of microneedling that can firm and tighten the skin to remove the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Dermaroller can even provide immediate results.
- Advanced Chemical Peels can help deeply exfoliate and smoothen fine lines and wrinkles. Book an advanced chemical peel from our range of ideal treatments.
- Aquagold is a luxury facial that has been favoured by Hollywood celebrities such as Kim Kardashian. Using ultra-thin needles, Aquagold is a painless treatment for fine lines and wrinkles and will improve the structure of your skin.
We recommend having a consultation prior to the fine lines under eyes treatment, where our highly experienced Savant Specialists will assess the areas you wish to treat and generate a bespoke treatment plan for you.
Treat Fine Lines Around the Eyes & Wrinkles in London at Savant
In our little corner of Kings Cross, London, Salon Savant is the tranquil setting where our treatment for fine lines and wrinkles in London are performed, providing calm for your body and mind away from the London hustle. Our Spa and Clinic specialises in many forms of treatment that will address many concerns our Savantelle may have. From injectable treatments for fine lines and wrinkles to relaxing massages, body wraps and spa facials.
Get in touch today with our expert team and book a treatment to provide the rejuvenation you’ve been looking for. Browse our online Savant Shop to treat yourself to at-home skincare to enhance your daily routine, from many recommended products we use ourselves.
Chin & Jaw Fillers
Infini RF Treatment
Mesotherapy In London
Chemical Peels In London
Bespoke & Advanced Facials
Cheek Fillers In London
Skin Rejuvenation in London
Fine Line & Anti Wrinkle Injections In London
Profhilo In London
Tear Trough Filler In London
Nasolabial Fold Filler
IV Drips In London
Skin Rejuvenation in London