IV Drips In London
Bring instant hydration, a boost of healthy nutrients, or a touch of brightness to your complexion with our range of IV drips in London. This type of treatment is a low risk way of delivering vitamins and nutrients directly into the body. As the fluid won’t need to go through the digestive system, you will be receiving a high concentrate of vitamins into the bloodstream, depending on the type of outcome that you would like to achieve. This is the fastest possible way to deliver essential nutrients to your body and can be ideal for tackling a range of issues.
At Salon Savant, we offer a range of treatments for IV drip therapy in London, as well as IM booster shots. These are delivered into a muscle for prolonged release of the nutrient, so you can decide which treatment is best for you and your needs. From muscle building and hydrating, to performance enhancing and immune system boosting, we have a variety of IV drips in London to help you. We can even help those with deficiencies, such as a vitamin D deficiency, to give you the nutrients that you need.
Book your treatment consultation with our experts and we will explain the results that can be achieved with our IV drip therapy in London.
What Is IV Drip Therapy In London?
The acronym “IV” stands for intravenous therapy, “intra” meaning within and “venous” relating to the veins. This means that IV drip therapy in London is a method of administering vitamin-filled fluid into the body via the blood vessels. The treatment involved a small tube called a catheter and a saline-based electrolyte solution that contains your chosen vitamin IV drip in London. The vitamins within the solution are delivered via the drip directly into your bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system. This means that there is no wait time, and the vitamins and nutrients are instantly available to remedy your body’s wellness needs.
Once of the most common types of vitamin drips is the hangover IV drip in London, which has been famed for flushing out toxins, restoring any nutrients that may have been lost after a heavy night, and cleansing your system. We also offer a variety of other IV drips in London, such as the complexion brightener and the limitless performance. You are free to browse our menu of vitamin solutions and see which would be best for you.
Whilst you’re enjoying your IV drip treatment in London, you can feel free to relax, read a book or indulge yourself in another treatment. We have a huge range of beauty treatments to choose from, most of which can be performed whilst you are having your drip therapy. You could have a facial treatment, book yourself in for eyebrow tinting, or even top up your lips, cheeks or chin with dermal fillers.
What Goes Into A Vitamin IV Drip In London?
The contents of a vitamin IV drip in London will differ depending on the treatment that you choose. Some IV drips contain electrolytes and salt, while others contain sugars, vitamins, and antioxidants. However, the most common ingredients that go into IV drips in London include:
- Saline – this is a salt water solution and is the most common type of fluid for any IV drip treatment in London. A saline solution is ideal for dehydration and hangovers since sodium is a type of electrolyte.
- Vitamins – the benefits of vitamins and antioxidants are essential for the body. Depending on the type of drip you choose, vitamins can give you a boost of energy, strengthen your immune system, or help you feel refreshed.
- Electrolytes – these are essential compounds and elements that are designed to hydrate the body, regulate muscle and nerve function, and maintain blood pressure. As well as sodium, it is key for your body to have a regular intake of potassium, calcium, bicarbonate, magnesium, chloride, and phosphate – all of which are electrolytes.
The mix of vitamins that you have in your IV drip treatment in London completely depends on your needs and the drip that you choose.
What Types Of IV Drips In London Do You Offer?
We have a full menu of IV drips in London to choose from, including:
- Instant Hydration – this vitamin IV drip in London delivers a quick ‘pick me up’ for a boost of increased hydration. This is the ideal treatment to wake you up before an important meeting or used in place of a hangover IV drip in London to refresh you after a night out.
- Immune System Boost – this treatment contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B12, Lysine Hydrochloride, Ornithine-Aspartate, N-Acetyl, L-Cysteine, and Taurine. With a combination of vitamins like this, you can be sure that this IV drip treatment in London will enhance your body’s natural immune defence mechanism. It will also provide essential nutrition to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Muscle Builder – this drip contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Lysine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Glycine, Carnitine, and Mehtionine. This is primarily an amino acid-based drip and each can help to enhance muscle building. It is a vitamin IV drip in London that is ideal for adding into your workout routine.
- Complexion Brightener – bring a glow to your skin with the vitamin C and Glutathione solution. This combination helps to brighten the skin, eliminate dullness from an uneven skin tone, and boost your healthy, natural glow.
- Limitless Performance – this IV drip contains vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Taurine, Phenylalanine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Ornithine, Aspartate, and Methionine. With this combination of vitamins, you can expect to see a boost in energy and enhanced endurance while performing physical activities.
All of our IV therapy options are safe, as we only use vitamins that are tested and approved. During your initial consultation, we will assess your health history to ensure you are suited to the drip of your choice, as well as talk you through the process. The side effects from IV drip therapy in London are generally very mild or non-existent, but could include some slight discomfort, bruising, itching or redness around the catheter. These may last for a few minutes to several days, but you will be able to return to normal activities instantly.
Who Administers The IV Drips?
At Salon Savant, our team is made up of highly experienced, GMC registered doctors who perform all of our treatments, including IV drip therapy in London. Our doctors will set up the drip for you and monitor you closely during the treatment. Each of them has been trained to deal with any emergency situations that may arise, but this is a very safe procedure and you are in reputable hands.
How Long Does The IV Drip Treatment In London Take?
Depending on which drip you choose, the procedure can take between 45 to 60 minutes. It is the quickest way to get the vitamins and nutrients you need in to your body, and there is no downtime, so you can return to normal life straight away. While having a direct intake of vitamins into the bloodstream is a healthy way to take in the essential elements, we do not recommend more than two drips a week or more than nine drips in 6 months.
What Are IM Booster Shots?
An IM shot is delivered directly into the muscle for the prolonged release of the nutrients you need. This is a low risk way of delivering vitamins to the body and only takes a few moments to carry out. These will be administered by our experienced doctors, who will monitor you in case any emergency situation arises. However, any form of allergic reaction is very rare and you should be able to return to everyday activities immediately after.
Our IM booster shots include:
- Burst Of Sunshine – a shot of vitamin D to ensure bone health and mental wellbeing.
- Keep It Slim – a combination of B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, Methionine, Inositol, Niacin, Leucine, L-Carnitine and vitamin C. This booster maximises your metabolic rate and burns fat for body contouring.
- Glass Skin – a boost of biotin to increase the health of your hair, skin and nails.
- Glutathione Push – a shot of Glutathione, which detoxifies the body and helps to brighten the skin.
- The Veganuary – a boost of vitamin B12 and B6 to supplement a vegetarian or vegan diet.
If you are ready to try our IV drips in London for yourself, book a consultation with Salon Savant today. We provide a range of treatments for IV drip therapy in London, with our Savantelle feeling boosted, confident, and strong. Our team of doctors and specialists have countless years of experience in providing the highest quality beauty treatments, so you can be sure that you’re in safe and reputable hands.