Laser Lip Bleaching
- Laser Lip Bleaching £85
Darkening of the lips is very common and is a typically harmless condition. This is caused by an excess of melanin and can be the result of hyperpigmentation. If you’re noticing that your lips have darkened over the years, this is because age, genetics, smoking and the sun can cause pigmentation. Thankfully, we provide a simple solution to correct dark lips with Laser Lip Bleaching.
What is Laser Lip Bleaching?
Laser is an effective treatment to lighten the vermillion border of the lips and treat discoloured lips. The heat energy of the laser targets the melanin deposits in your lips and helps reduce pigmentation on the lip area, which results in a more even, brighter and pinkier lip tone. We offer a minimally invasive, highly effective Laser Lip Bleaching Treatment and within a few sessions, you will notice significant results.
How does it work?
This laser treatment can help to reduce the hyperactivity of melanocytes naturally, in order to control excess pigmentation. It uses the 1064nm wavelengths, lower energy level and multi-passes technique to remove the pigment effectively. The laser energy will selectively target and break down the melanin, allowing our immune system to remove them naturally.
Benefits of Laser lip bleaching:
- Even skin tone
- Pinkier lip tone
- Plumper lips
- Improved skin texture
- Lightens the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Lip Rejuvenation
- No downtime
- Painless treatment
- Safe for all skin types
- Quick treatment
- Comfortable procedure
- Low risk of pigmentary changes, burns or scarring
- Does not affect the volume or shape of lips
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING TREATMENT
There is no need for a topical anaesthetic to be applied to the lips. The specialist will laser the surrounding lip area to fade the pigmentation so that you will have a natural and more even lip colour.
The treatment time is – 5 minutes
How many sessions will I need?
Spectra XT Laser lip bleaching is a painless and quick laser treatment for natural, brighter and more even coloured lips.
- Mild redness may appear, but this will fade within minutes after your treatment.
- We recommended scheduling sessions at an interval of four weeks. Depending on the involvement and extent of pigmentation, the number of sessions may vary.
- There is no downtime with this treatment, and the laser is safe for treating pigmentation in sensitive areas like the upper lip region.
- This treatment is safe to use with dermal fillers and other lip treatments. It is best to have Laser Lip Bleaching at least 2 weeks between treatments.
- On average 8 treatments is recommended, 4 weeks apart, but this can vary on individual
How To Prevent Upper Lip Area From Becoming Dark
You can also follow the simple tips below to prevent discolouration in the upper lip area.
- Avoid sun damage by applying SPF of 30 or more and using lip balm that contains SPF.
- Protect the sensitive upper lip area by using a suitable moisturiser regularly.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid experimenting with home remedies to get rid of the pigmentation since it may irritate the sensitive skin in the upper lip area and worsen the condition.
- Avoid using harsh cleansers and rubbing the upper lip area aggressively.
Other treatments we provide for the Lip Area is:
- Laser hair reduction can help get rid of the unwanted hairs on the upper lip; as it is the safest, effective method to get rid of hair, and it helps prevent untoward pigmentation caused by temporary hair removal techniques.
- Laser hair bleaching is a fast, simple and effective way to remove fluff hair by laser bleaching them and turning the hair invisible.
- Dermal Lip Fillers to add natural volume and accentuate the perfect pout lip shape.
- Mesotherapy for the lips to add hydration and plumpness.
BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION
Schedule a Laser Lip consultation today and our specialists can help you achieve the perfect pinkier and sexy lips.