Laser Tattoo Removal
We price our laser treatments by time and not by size or area. A consultation is required prior to treatment.
- 10 mins £45
- 20 mins £60
- 30 mins £95
- 45 mins £135
- 60 mins £185
What colours can be removed?
Almost all coloured can be removed. The most difficult ones would be very light colours like yellow. Please book a consultation or send us a picture to get a more accurate answer.
What to expect during treatment:
Topical anaesthetic is applied to the area 45minutes prior to treatment.
Hair must be shaved prior to treatment.
Pain threshold is different between individuals, the treatment is made more comfortable with the application of the anaesthetic to minimise pain.
If the area is large, it is recommended to treat it over different days.
How long is the treatment:
The treatment length depends on the size of the tattoo and the tolerance of the patient. However, a palm sized tattoo, would take up to 30 minutes excluding consultation and numbing.
On average a course of 8-10 treatments is required to remove the tattoo at 4-6week intervals.
Need to know:
- Spectra XT removes tattoos with minimal scarring and less pain than any other device.
- Avoid sun exposure before, during and after treatment for up to 4 weeks.
- Use of minimum 30SPF
- Following the treatment, pin point bleeding can occur.
- Scabbing, blistering are normal effects.
- DO NOT PICK scabs and leave them to fall off naturally to avoid any scarring or pigmentation.
PRICE UPON CONSULTATION
Tattoo & Medical Micropigmentation
from £150 / 60 mins
Healite II LED Light
£65 / 30 mins
HIFU – Ultraformer III
£800 / 60 mins