- Ruvy Touch Laser Therapy £65
Ruvy Touch is a safety-proven new pigment removal treatment. RuVY Touch is a non-invasive treatment for vascular lesions and is safe for all (including children and young adults). With Laser, we provide a safe and effective way of treating your concerns and removing pigment from the skin, such as freckles or lesions.
How does it work:
Laser Therapy (RuVY Touch) delivers intense energy into the skin to precisely treat pigmented lesions and other epidermal pigmentation by breaking down the melanin in the epidermis without causing any damage to the surrounding skin. This effective pigment removal treatment uses a unique wavelength, 660nm, that significantly reduces the possibility of having post-treatment side effects such as PIH and can be used to treat lesions on the face, scalp and body. More complex lesions should be examined first and treated by a suitably qualified medical professional, so you may wish to speak to your GP about them first.
How long is the treatment?
Including consultation and prep, the treatment time is 30-45 mins depending on the size of the area.
On average 1-2 treatments are required at 4-6week intervals.
What to expect After Treatment
- Redness and a transient burning sensation but these will resolve in 24hrs.
- There may be crust formation.
- The treated area may appear darker but this will resolve within a few days.
Need to know:
- Make up must me removed prior to treatment.
- Skin must not be tanned prior or during or after the treatment.
- Daily moisturiser must be applied.
- SPF must be used at all times for up to 30 days after treatment.
- Leave crust to fall off naturally. DO NOT PICK.