PERMANENT HAIR REDUCTION
For many men and women, hair removal is a never-ending, time-consuming and laborious process, but it needn’t be such a hardship. Nordlys SWT is a state-of-the-art, award-winning treatment. The Nordlys SWT Ultimate system – is a Selective Waveband Technology Therapy based treatment that drastically reduces unwanted hair.
To achieve long lasting or permanent hair removal, it is necessary to destroy the hair follicle from which individual hairs grow. Carefully selected and controlled pulses of light penetrate the epidermis and are absorbed by only melanin in the hair contained in the follicle, making it one of the safest treatments in the aesthetic field. This heat is transferred to the hair follicle, which is destroyed, making it unable to produce new hair.
Laser hair removal offers practically, painless permanent hair reduction delivering touchable, soft, smooth skin.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Skin will be cleansed over and any hair will be shaved.
- A white pen will be used to map out the correct target area.
- Ultrasound gel will be applied to the skin with a spatula and then the laser head will be positioned on the skin.
- The sensation is practically pain-free similar to that of a rubber band snapping on your skin.
- Some redness may occur after treatment, however, this will subside within 24-48 hours.
NEED TO KNOW
- The area must be clean shaved a day before treatment.
- Must remove make-up or any products on the skin prior to treatment.
- Do NOT pluck, tweeze or wax the hair, or use hair removal creams 4 weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid tanning (sun, solarium or self-tanning products) before and during the treatment period.
- Must use sunscreen (min 30spf) for 4 weeks following treatment.
- Light blonde, red, grey or white hairs do not respond. The most effective treatment is seen with dark hair.
- Our Nordlys SWT system is able to wide variety of skin (consultation and patch test is required)
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER TREATMENT
- It is required to have 1 treatment every 4-8 weeks.
- A minimum of 6 sessions is usually required. Some may need up to 8-10 sessions.
- A top up session is required once a year after that to maintain the results.
- Hairs will reduce in the treatment area after every session and it will become finer and less pigmented.
- Results last for years.
Middle of Brows
Top of shoulders
Sides of face
Full legs + Full arms + Underarms + Hollywood
Patch test is required 24 hours before treatment.
Areas to be treated must be clean shaved one day before the actual treatment.
Bespoke packages available. Speak with a member of staff.
LASER HAIR BLEACHING LONDON
Hollywood Spectra Peel