In some cases, as little as 15% of the nutrients in the foods we eat make it into the bloodstream.
While you’re undergoing an IM booster or an IV vitamin drip, your body is receiving a higher concentration of the vitamins themselves. A vitamin that’s taken by mouth gets broken down in the stomach and digestive tract, and is limited on how much can be absorbed (50 percent). If, however, the vitamin is given through an IV, it’s absorbed at a much higher percentage (90 percent) as it’s directly inserted into the bloodstream.
IV drips & Im boosters can help with
- Improve immune health
- Boost energy levels
- Improve symptoms of depression & anxiety
- Improve mental clarity and cognitive function
- Reduce the symptoms of migraines
- Improve symptoms of asthma
- Improve allergies
- Combat fatigue
- Accelerate wound healing
- Maintain the strength of muscles and tissues
- Strengthen hair, nails, skin, and eyes
- Brighten skin
- Fast hangover relief